Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Zac Efron Forum! Find Out News About Zac, And Other Disney Stars, We Can't Guarentee The Latest And Best News. But Take a Look Around! Bye!x

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Exclusive News! High School Musical 4 Confirmed!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Nicky

Exclusive News! High School Musical 4 Confirmed! Empty
PostSubject: Exclusive News! High School Musical 4 Confirmed!   Exclusive News! High School Musical 4 Confirmed! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 7:33 am

Troy, Gabriella and Sharpay will return. Go Wildcats!...

Disney has begun work on a fourth instalment of the High School Musical film series, with the movie’s main stars Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale reprising their roles for the new flick.

High School Musical 3: Senior Year is set for release later this year and fans were led to believe the movie would be the final episode in the hit franchise.

But now the company has revealed plans are well underway for another film, with a script already being penned.

Disney Channel Worldwide President Rich Ross confirmed the news to MTV, saying: "We are writing High School Musical 4.

"We have learned that just putting a number next to a title is a very old idea. We have to have a new story."

All the stars of the original TV movie, including Zac Efron who plays Troy, Vanessa Hudgens starring as Gabriella and Ashley Tisdale in Sharpay’s role, have signed up for the third picture.

However Ross fears Disney might not be able to persuade the entire original cast to reprise their roles for a fourth time.

He adds, "Are we going to have all the cast back? Probably not. Will we have some of them? I hope so."

Are you excited about the new movie? Or do you think they should quit while they're ahead. Be sure to leave your comments below.
Back to top Go down
_zac_efron_is_BUFF_

_zac_efron_is_BUFF_

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive News! High School Musical 4 Confirmed!   Exclusive News! High School Musical 4 Confirmed! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 9:18 am

[b][u]YAY!!!! Very Happy This is soo cool! Cool I cant wait, though hearing most of the cast might not be in it is...well,wierd Neutral I think they might kill the movie as most of the cast might not be there.But still, it was a big hit and i CANT WAIT till' HSM 3! Very Happy Look at this pic, i have two GIANT ones of these but it isnt signed, i wish it was! Mad lol!

Exclusive News! High School Musical 4 Confirmed! 123Maven
Back to top Go down
HsmGurl12

HsmGurl12

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive News! High School Musical 4 Confirmed!   Exclusive News! High School Musical 4 Confirmed! EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 4:59 pm

I can't wait 2 see HSM3:Senoor Year! So troy should be hotter than ever in this year! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive News! High School Musical 4 Confirmed!   Exclusive News! High School Musical 4 Confirmed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Exclusive News! High School Musical 4 Confirmed!
Page 1 of 1